WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY TAKING BOOKINGS FOR THIS WEEKEND
Please take a look at the below to become familiar with the procedures we have put in place due to COVID-19:
• All employees are thoroughly cleaning their hands with increased frequency, and always after clearing a table or changing which section they are working on.
• Our food preparation areas are cleaned every 2 hours using a sanitising process. An alarm is set to remind all staff members of this.
• We have introduced ‘table drop points’ where possible to avoid our staff coming into close contact with guests.
• All uniform will be removed when leaving the premises for any reason.
• Only authorised personnel will be allowed in food preparation areas.
• A temporary maximum table size of 6 from 2 households only.
• Any members of staff that are returning to work must complete a return to work interview to confirm their wellness, as well as commit to following both employer and government guidelines.
• Only one delivery from suppliers will be taken in at any given time to avoid congestion of the delivery area.
• Staff start/end times staggered, as well as only one reservation is able to be made every 15 minutes are staggered to avoid any unnecessary congestion.
• If at any point staff cannot work 1 metre plus apart then they will work side by side or facing away from each other. The wearing of face coverings is not compulsory but if any member of staff wishes to wear one, they can.
• Hand sanitation is provided at entry/exit points and near toilet facilities.
• Floor markings and signage are used to help staff and visitors maintain a distance of one metre plus apart.
• Our reservation system will manage a waiting list to help us avoid any unnecessary congestion.
• We reserve the right to deny our services to any guest who does not follow our measures.
• We are leaving a gap between reservations to ensure that all tables/chairs are thoroughly sanitised.
• All children must remain supervised at all times to comply with distancing measures.
• Customer contact information will be taken & held for at least 21 days to comply with government guidelines for test and trace purposes only.
• All reservations must be made through our website or telephone to ensure all guests are familiar with and agree to the measures we are working by. This will ensure the safety of both our guests and staff.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
Please see below
Our menus contain authentic Turkish dishes using authentic Turkish ingredients where possible. We also believe in using local suppliers to source many ingredients. This all combines to provide a fine dining experience when making your choice from our extensive menus.
**Please ask staff for any allergy or vegetarian requirements**
Please note: a discretionary 12.5% service charge is added to tables of 5 or more which is distributed between our employees